Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm TIRED

The title of today's blog says it all: i am tired because i had a whirlwind weekend. The first weekend i have had off since june. And i did not let it go to waste, rather i let it go to WAIST! I completley reverted to old bad habits, and what i wanted to change about myself healthwise.

So, i am tired. Tired of regularly making poor choices that will not get my at my desired destination. Tired of not following the directions at my disposal. I am physically tired but i a mentally tired.

The good news is i am not quitting. They say that the definition of insanity is repeating the same behaviors but expecting different results. Well i guess i am NOT crazy, because i don't expect differnt results. I know exactly how i will feel, where my choices will lead me, and yet i continue to disrepect my body's wishes. I don't think my body would choose to feel tired, run down, and bloated if it could choose. The mind is a powerful thing. If only i could really remember how good it feels to make healthy choices.

So enough dwelling on the negative, you know that is not my style. I am determined to have a great day, and with zumba scheduled i know i will. The good news about the weekend is i did well half the time, which is better than entire days of not following the plan, AND I DID A DVD, THe Ultimate Ball, which was good ab work and was challenging.

Today i drank my water and ate only half the breakfast (i had no eggs!). So, i chose kashi go lean cereal cause it has 9 or 11 g of protein which is great. I just had non fat greek yogurt with cinnamon, a tablespoon of museli and a tablespoon of dehydratd non sweetned non sulphured blueberries (trader joe's) Lunch will be salmon 4 oz with brown rice and veg.

Dinner soup and salad.

Thats the plan,plan your work and work your plan.

I did have a good time this weekend, but mondays stink when you havne't been good to yourself. I WILL DO BETTER. FOUR WEEKS TO GO, I WILL STRIVE TO REACH THE DESTINATION!

ONE OTHER THING TO KEEP IN MIND. THIS DIET ASSUMES THAT YOU ARE DOING ALL THE WORKOUTS 6 DAYS A WEEK, SO IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL PROBABLY GAIN WEIGHT, SO MY ADVICE IS TO DO THE EXERICES!

No comments: